Rainy day conversation

What a shower! It was raining from midnight the previous day and the rain was so strong, most of the normal life in the city was brought to a standstill. But for doctors, things don't change too much. Especially when you are trainees. I had gotten out of home in my scooter with in a cheap rain-coat hoping that it would keep me dry. It did that job very well; only to about half of my body. The rest of me was wet. My shoes were full of water. My trousers were half soaked and my shirt was a white one; people could check out my chest without too much trouble. But I managed myself very well even being uncomfortable about being so wet.



In the afternoon, Chuck, Ray and myself had lunch at our favorite restaurant. We were all wetter because of the fact that we had been trying to get Chuck's bike running. It had refused to come to life because it was standing in the rain for over 24 hours. We failed eventually. But Ray got his bike from his hostel and we went to the restaurant dripping wet. The AC was on at the restaurant. I SO wished someone would rip the ACs of the walls. But that didn't happen.



We ended up talking about Mr. Lion and the relationship that I was having with him. Chuck, by the way, doesn't have a clue that Ray is bi and has had sex with Mr. Lion. And he doesn't really accept in homosexuality. He never used to believe that there was such a concept until I came out to him. Now at least, he tries to understand.



The funny thing is that, Chuck seems to think that worshipping an appendage whose primary function is to let out urine from a body is gross. And when I ask him whether or not he would be worshipping the female counterpart appendages in the future (he is still a virgin), he said he would not. And to establish this point he asks Ray's opinion who plainly nods his head. Deep inside ourselves, we laugh at this joke we are playing on Chuck! But there isn't anything that I can do to let Ray come out.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...