The painting exhibition

Today, I went to a painting exhibition with Chuck. It featured paintings done by one of my classmate and his mother. Most of the paintings were re-creations of the works of other eminent painters. Those included the classics such as 'The Last Supper' and 'Mona Lisa'.



Since I and Chuck didn't have any more of sense to appreciate paintings than a 5 year old kid, it was funny. The classmate gave us a guided tour and it felt odd not being able to genuinely comment on anything. All I could do was to nod and to nod and to nod more.



I and this classmate share a particular craze; that of cats. He, also my namesake, used to talk with me a lot about jaguars and tigers during our undergraduate years. We have even visited the zoo to catch the wild cats in their splendour once or twice.



As we casually chatted about tigers, I happened to mention that I visited the tiger cubs a few weeks back. He, to my utter surprise, said that he knew the zoo vet personally and has been able to play with the cubs!!!



First I felt shocked and surprised. Then I felt envious. Then, finally when it dawned on me that he might have known from the vet about my acquaintance with Mr. Lion, I felt scared.



Thankfully, my friend said that the zoo vet didn't mention about me and Ray visiting the zoo with Mr. Lion. Had he divulged that fact, Chuck would have understood that there must be something fishy here with the fact that Ray knows Mr. Lion.



Another possibility is that the zoo vet might already know about Mr. Lion's sexuality and might have purposefully kept quiet about it. That is a little disturbing.



I'm planning to write to Mr. Lion about this turn of events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Small world,eh.

JK

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...