Lame joke of the day

I rarely make a fuss about jokes. But this following one is pretty lame.


An old priest was getting sick and tired of all the people in his
parish who kept confessing adultery. One Sunday in the pulpit he said,
"If I hear one more person confess to adultery, I'll quit!"



Everyone liked him, so the parishioners came up with a code word.
Someone who had committed adultery would say they had "fallen".



This seemed to satisfy the old priest and things went well, until the
priest died at a ripe old age.



About a week later, the new priest visited the Mayor of the town and
seemed very concerned.


The priest said, "You have to do something about the sidewalks in town.
When people come into the confessional, they keep talking about having
fallen."



The Mayor started to laugh, realizing that no one had told the new
priest about the code word.



The priest shook an accusing finger at the mayor and said, "I don't
know what you're laughing about. Your wife fell three times this week."



Don't you agree?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...