I need more sleep

Today morning, I woke up feeling really tired. All I wanted to do was to go back to sleep. But I couldn't do that. Instead, I got ready after some hasty shuffling through the newspapers and reached the hospital in time for the morning class. I actually met the chief of the unit on my way to the class. He is the person who makes an ugly scene if someone turns up late. He is that sort of a guy. Has lots of ego, very low self-esteem and has a dozen different idiosyncrasies.



The day at the hospital was much longer that I had expected it to be. I spent the whole afternoon in the theater assisting two very interesting surgeries. That felt good. But I was feeling tired in between. After that, I had to go to the library to give back Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers book to the library. Sadly, I hadn't been able to find time to complete the book. I was wasting way too much money on the book (from a lending library).



I had to do some more work in the wards before the evening class which was again being chaired by my chief. Again I stumbled on to him before the class actually started. Remarkable coincidences to say the least. I was inadvertently elevating my status in his eyes.



The most satisfying part of the day was when I got some time to talk with Ray. He was looking alright although a little down. He had a busy day yesterday.



A the end of the day, the most relevant moral that I learned is that I would need more sleep to feel fresh every day. But I don't have a clue as to how I'll get more.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...