Dreams

After a rigorous couple of days at work, I managed to nap for about 3 and a half hours yesterday.



It seemed like the time went past flying by. It seemed more like a few weeks had passed. I had finally got to make out with the neighbor who I have been eyeing for over 10 years now. And it was pure bliss. To add to it, he introduced me to another olderman in the neighborhood interested in gay sex. The second guy was almost as old as my father.



In bed, the second olderman confessed to me that my father was gay as well! Finally... and I mean finally, I found a reason to argue with my family about my sexual orientation.



Then [DAMN], I woke up. First I felt so happy about the things that had happened in the past few weeks. Then I realized that it was all a dream. I was back to the world where being gay was still disapproved.



When I was trying to figure out why I had such a dream, two reasons sprang up. One was the fact that I was sleep-deprived to start with. It really seems that, for me at least, being deprived of sleep is my nitro for libido.



The other reason might be because of the fact that in the morning, I was able to spent 158 seconds standing next to one of the hottest professors in the hospital. This guy is built like a daddy of dreams. Amazing forearms, well built with a little bit of a tummy. Absolutely hairy and is very good at his job. He was hot, hot, hot!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...