Da Vinci Code

This Sunday, our local regional newspaper (which claims to be the biggest selling regional newspaper in the whole of the nation), published an article about gays and awareness in it's Sunday magazine. It took three days to find the article. But when I found it, it was exciting. I was happy about the fact that homosexuality was given importance in the main-stream press.



During dinner yesterday, I showed Ray this article. Instead of being excited, he said that it was good. That is because he has seen a lot of similar articles in many of the regional weekly magazines about such topics.



Soon we were discussing about this new book by Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code. Ray said he has read plenty of interesting reviews and wants to read it. That got me interested as well.



On my recent tour, I had a splendid opportunity to get this book cheap. But then, I didn't know that it was big!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...