Back in town

Two days have passed since I've been back from my tour. Both of the days have been busy. Yesterday, I watched two movies. TROY was easily the better with a lot of hot hot older men. I and Ray were ooohing throughout the movie. Brian Cox was superb! Actually, all the actors did ver well.



During my tour, I had a wonderful pub experience. It was just a small pub. But the lights, atmosphere and particularly the music - They played Nirvanan and Metallica loud and heavy over JBL speakers was awesome. I went there with my friend J. and a couple of his friends. Totally enjoyed it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...