0 to 120 in 6 seconds

I'm drowsy after another sleepless night at the ER. Not totally sleepless; but without any worthwhile sleep. I came home with the now well known insomnia induced erection. I was so damn erect; 0 to 120 in 6 seconds that I felt proud of checking it out at the toilet. I had tucked my shirt in and had to re-position of my package to make it less obvious.



On a normal day, I would have been jacking off right now to make sure that such a problem wouldn't return in the day ahead. But today is different. My folks are away and won't be back until night. I have gave Mr. Lion an e-mail asking if he would come home in the afternoon. I still haven't got any reply from him yet. But I hope to. If he comes, I don't want to disappoint him by not climaxing.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...