A Yamaha guitar

Yesterday was my first 24 hour duty at the hospital. A good one actually. Not too busy. Got a nice sleep in the night as well. Got time in the morning to come home and clean up and be at the hospital in time for rounds.



Yesterday, when I was eating at a restaurant close to the hospital, I ran into the bystander of a patient. This patient is a 'hot' older man. The bystander was not as 'hot' but was very well behaved. I greeted him and asked him about some lab results. Nothing serious, just small talke kind of stuff. Today, while leaving the patient after checking him, the bystander said a 'Thank you sir.' I felt honored. I felt wanted. It was a great feeling.



I have got a Yamaha acoustic guitar, courtesy my friend. The strings are very old and need to be changed. Other than that it sounds great. I'm looking forward to changing the strings and playing it. Maybe I will try writing something tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most certainly wanted not just at the hospital, and that is one great thing being a doc- you might just be doing your job but you are also helping people in need. I hope you will go that extra mile to do even better.

Like the old guitar, is there anything you would like to replace in an older man?

JK

Anonymous said...

Well..good to know you are enjoying your "work" life...but aint there something you started before this...BLOGGING!!!. I missed your blogs...after Monday..u posted straight on Friday...I did visit ur page all these days only to click the close button with a sigh...
Hey Man...whatever the deal...do post whenever u can..someone on the other end is always waiting on u :)

Kris Bass said...

Another anonymous reader? I guess you are not JK. Anyway, I have to confess that I'm very busy. But I'll try to post whenever I can.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...