More dads

It is very disappointing; the situation with the residents in my hospital. The funny thing is that it is not just me who is having this realization. The residents themselves are aware. So are the professors. But they are not going to do anything about it. That is even more disappointinng.


My friend S, a drummer and the person who I first started jamming with, is back home for a year or so. We have plans to try make some music in the period that we two are in our city.


His Dad is one of the persons who I have had a crush on. The other day, I was at his place and was talking to his Dad. He seems to have lost the 'thing' now. Not appealing to me these days. That is good.


On the other hand, Chuck's father is getting hotter by the day. Chuck bought him a fresh spectacles and he looks cute with them on.


Today, I went with Ray for a movie. It was a hindi flick titled 'Mujse Shaadi Karoogi'. The first half was disappointing. The second part was even worse. And this is probably the best movie running in theatres in my city as of now. I hope something better (like Troy and I Robot) comes soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bourne Supremacy reigns supreme!
If there have been any sensible or reasonably sensible Hindi film in the near past, they are Yuva and Lakshya.
And Kris, I fail to understand how you even ventured going for Mujhse Shaadi...

JK

Kris Bass said...

JK, I just went out for a movie with Ray. I told you, this was the best on offer. Let's hope something better comes.

Anonymous said...

Troy was utterly forgettable. Not nearly enough man-flesh.

Faustus, M.D.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...