Is this getting to be boring?

It has been a month since I started working at the hospital. In the meantime, the comments on the blog have been steadily decreasing. I think it is due to the fact that most of my mails are centered around the time I spend at work. What can I do change this?



Anyway, I noticed some changes in my life in the last few weeks.




  • I'm spending more and more time at the hospital

  • I'm spending less and less time at home

  • I'm not getting enough sleep on most days

  • I'm not going for jogging on most days

  • I'm not returning e-mails promptly

  • I'm not spending any time with my dog

  • I'm listening to songs written and recorded by myself only

  • I'm not working out on most days



I think I should get rid of the latter 7 points very soon, but at the same time keep up the first one.




1 comment:

Jalal said...

Dude never take care of these things ok. Just as in life you do not mould yourself to what others say. You should not mould your blog to what others say. Unless you are a slutty bitch whore like me and sell yourself cheap all over the place.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...