Radical changes

I’m disappointed at the fact that I’m unable to progress with my plans to convert my website into a database based site on PHP/MySQL. I’ve been looking at some tutorials and all suggest that you can’t be a novice to do it. Therefore, I’m reconsidering my plans. I think I’m going to get a CGI/Perl template which is already available on the internet. That way I don’t need to think about buying server space as Tripod can host the site without problems.



Because of this web-designing dilema, that I’ve been postponing my plans to put on braces and to see my Urologist. Once this website-work is shoved aside, I think I will get more time to even think about this. I’ve been getting too much involved in something that should always remain as a hobby; a hobby which should be under control as well.



Mr. Lion now is a proud grandfather! He must be so happy! He became one on Sunday. He is very busy tending to his fatherly/grand-fatherly duties these days; so busy that he has partly forgotten his fatherly duties to me and Ray. I’m just kidding. We two are really happy for him.



I’ve been very fortunate to get e-acquainted with the most handsome person that I have ever met online. He is of Mexican descent and works as a flight attendant. We have been interacting over e-mail for the past few days and seem to get along well. I have to admit that he’s so near my kinda physical-perfection that I’m drooling over him in my e-mails. I’ll ask him if I can post his picture on my weblog so that you can appreciate his cuteness.



This guy has complimented me enough on my looks to redeem my self-esteem. I’m feeling happy now!


No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...