Oasis?

Some about turn this is! Three monstrous changes in my life. Firstly, Creed has been disbanded. I don't know how to react to this. Thinking from one angle I feel that it's for the better cuz I know that Tremonti and Philips can kick ass without the limitations set by Stapp. But then, I'll be missing his voice! The new band (minus Stapp that is) is called and their record is coming up in August. I'm looking forward to that.



The other two would certainly bring about changes in my personal lifestyle. One is the news that there is a gay minister in the Indian Cabinet! Come on, this has to be a dream come true! This might come into more relevance when I'm actually contemplating losing my virginity to a daddy I met on "SilverDaddies.com" who resides in my home town! I never thought I would find someone from my town. This guy is called "oldlion" and has not yet replied to my message. But it's been only hours since I found and sent him a hello. I hope this turns out to be a great experience.



These three events have forced me to work on another song.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...