Not a virgin anymore

My sister finally went back. I was glad and relieved when she did because now I didn’t need to talk to her. Furthermore, she was depriving me of precious time to type mails to Mr. Lion. Hell whatever, I finally decided on meeting Mr. Lion in a hotel room and have some fun. I don't want to go into graphic description of the whole event. But it was so much fun for me. Lots of kissing, caressing, fondling went on. I gave Mr. Lion the time of his life (I hope). It was the first time I did it but I felt at home doing it. In between, we talked about a lot of things including my Sis.



Having said that, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn’t respond properly to what Mr. Lion had to offer. I have been thinking about the reasons why. I have concluded that it was due to the fact that I never fantasized anyone doing such things to me. I dream of me doing such things to others! Maybe a physical factor (which might need a surgical consult) was also involved. Again, I’m not detaling.



In the end, I feel wonderful after going through my first sexual experience. It was certainly fun. I hope to have more fun in the coming months! Thank you Mr. Lion!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,This episode was a bit unclear when you captioned it "Not a Virgin anymore". What in essence made you to think you lost your virginity just now as late in 2004. I remember your escapades as early as a 8 and 10 years old boy. Did you wait this long after that? Boy, that is more than just celibacy to me and in many ways admirable. So how was this extreme gay guykeeping his hormones rested. You sure are a doctor having the right treatment to have this kind of patience. Or is it that I am not getting the message right.
Kris, your engaying life is getting to be addictive and appears you are already generating a fan following, well I am speaking about myself. This anonymous guy is posting his second comment in two days, hope they don't go unnoticed by you.
Keep writing .

Kris Bass said...

JK - you have been a great fan. And to clear up issues - I had my sexually provoking incidents in my childhood. But never did I go far enough to engage in sex until 24. And the celibacy was more due to the fact that I wasn't sure about what was wrong with me. Now I know that nothing's wrong, I'm just gay! ;)

Anonymous said...

Can we call that "The Great Discovery".
Now that you have figured out what you are, guess there is no looking back.
JK

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...