The desi blogs of relevance to queer issues

Finally, I've come across other blogs maintained by Indians which discuss about gay issues. Here are two which seem to be a little dormant at present. Let's hope things will liven up soon.





To Nitin and Praana - I hope you will give me some much needed 2 cents on my ramblings. ;-)



Here is another article on another Frontline with relevance to sexual minorities in India.




Of particular interest to me is a little part of the article that I'm quoting below. Is this the hospital that I'm about to work in?


Not surprisingly, Mumbai's AIDS rate has soared in recent years. Aronson visits one of Mumbai's largest public hospitals, one of the few in India that doesn't turn away AIDS patients. There she finds a man who is well into his sickness.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...