Context sensitive ads & da Wayne

I guess most of you bloggers must be aware of the G-mail theory. 1 (whopping) GB of space with a little string attached: Context sensitive text ads. For all that I figured, I thought they might not be good. Life has a habit of proving me wrong these days, but only for the better. Check the top of my blog out. You see the banner ad saying "Indiana Jones" or "Sean Connery"? I'm very impressed. Apart from Mr. Lion, Mr. Connery is the only man I've been dreaming about. I'm waiting with baited breath until I get hold of his biography from the The British Library.



Apart from the my dating dilemas, Euro 2004 is happening too. I bring this point up as the first person to comment on my blog is a big time soccer fan. I too am a soccer fan. Coincidence? I too support England. Coincidence? I too root for Rooney, Wayne! Not a coincidence! Not in any bloody way. And the answer to that is because he's on top of the world at this moment. People from all over the world are comparing him to Pele. Well, that might be a little premature. But this kid is good, I tell you! I hope he keeps up the magic and get England their first major title since 1966.



Oh by the way, Mr. Lion is happy to see me more often. I'm relieved. I'm happy and am gay. I'm expecing an explanation from Chuck today.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...