Big Fat Greek Dads at the Wedding

Ha ha ha! I am laughing already at the title of my post for today. No prizes for guessing the movie which I watched today. I must say that I enjoyed the movie especially the funny parts. Needless to say, the hunky Dads on the movie really whetted my appetite. Apart from sex, the movie provided me with a lot of thinking about my life with my family. I am feeling very much like "Tula" from the movie. I dislike most of the things about my family and it's roots. I have a real problem with adjusting with my parents, cousing etc. I am spending most of my days wishing I was in a different family who enjoyed life in the ways that I like. In fact this feeling has been strong enough to influence my sexuality. The reason why I seek older men is because I would like my partner to be a guide/advisor/dad to me. Much like the regular "Dad" in my ideal family.



The movie ends with the thought that wherever one may go in life, your family is going to be there and you have to get on with that fact. Right now, I'm trying to escape forever from the clutches of this family. I'm trying to finish my studies in a city far from where I have been brought up in and then going on to settle there. I don't think I'm willing to let myself adjust to the family which I have disliked for a lifetime.



Besides this, I'm starting on the "Lord of The Rings" books which seem to be very interesting. I hope they entertain me much the same ways as Asmiov did with "Foundation" series. Another problem has come up these days. One of my friends is acting funny and is not willing to talk to me about it. I'm really wondering what to do next.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...