The Day After Tomorrow

After all the hype about the movie, I went to watch it First Day First Show. You have to admit that all these sub-plots in a movie such as this destroy it's intended moral. When you get such corny dialogues such as "I made a promise to my son. So I have to keep it.", you will start disliking what is otherwise a splendidly taken movie. But had fun watching it and will recommend it to all movie lovers. Especially the scenes involving the city of New York drowning.



That is two movies per day for the last three days. I felt a sense of relief earlier in the morning after finishing the last part of the Godfather Trilogy. The movie was better than what I had hoped it would be, mainly due to the unexpected twist in the ending.



Spent the rest of the day with a friend with the admission to his course at the college. I got rewarded by being eyed by his father later.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...